Is It Safe for People to Use Paula’s Choice Lip Perfecting Gentle Scrub?
Paula’s Choice Lip Perfecting Gentle Scrub is a great scrub to apply to your lips before you put on lip gloss, lip balm or lipstick. It can help to treat dried out, chapped or cracked lips. The micro beads in this scrub are able to soften and smoothen your lips by getting the dead cells off from them. This scrub has a creamy base that helps to moisturize your lips and reduce irritation on them too. Your lips are going to be much healthier looking after using this scrub.
Main Ingredients Provided in This Scrub
This is a scrub that is used by many and knowing more about the main ingredients of Paula’s Choice Lip Perfecting Gentle Scrub can let you know whether it is right for you. The main ingredients that are provided in this scrub include:
- Cellulose Gum which provides a film on top of the lips. This keeps moisture in instead of letting it get out.
- Water which is needed to protect the lips and give them a smoother appearance. They also make the lips look more plump and treat them if they are dried or chapped too.
- Glycerin which acts as a moisturizer, lubricant, soother and cleanser for the lips. It also makes your lips so they don’t look dull as well.
- Allantoinreduces irritation in the lips.
- Phenoxyethanolwhich preserves your lips after they have been treated with this product.
- Polyethylene which smooths and also exfoliates the skin on your lips.
- Shea Butter which moisturizes and heals your damaged lips.
- Grape Seed Oil which allows vitamins, minerals and other healthy proteins to be brought into your lips. This makes your lips younger looking, fresher and healthier.
These are the main ingredients that are provided in Paula’s Choice Lip Perfecting Gentle Scrub.
Use of This Scrub
When you are beginning to use this scrub, be sure that you first wash your hands all the way. After that you need to wash your lips to remove makeup as well. You are then going to apply a little bit of the scrub to your fingers so you can apply the scrub to your lips. The next thing you do is massage the lips without doing so harshly for just under a minute. Lastly, you can rinse the lips properly.
Results and Benefits From Using This Scrub
Any beauty product you use should have great results and benefits and this scrub does including but not limited to:
- Natural ingredients that have been tried and also tested.
- Quick application in about 30 seconds.
- Dead skin cells cleaned from the lips.
- Smoother and healthier lips in less than a couple of weeks.
These are the results and benefits customers are seeing from this fabulous scrub.
Side Effects From Using This Scrub
This scrub only uses all-natural ingredients so there aren’t negative side effects unless you have an allergy to the ingredients mentioned above. Illinois has banned the use of polyethylene micro-beads because of their possible harm in the environment.
Final Say About Using This Scrub
The only negative thing about this scrub is the effect the polyethylene micro-beads have on the environment. Otherwise, customers love this product and say it is affordable and great for the winter time in treating dry, cracked and chapped lips.